RN - Infection Control
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Full-Time / Days
Job ID: 1605049563
The successful candidate will be responsible for the hospital-wide infection prevention and control program (IPC). Duties include surveillance, submission of data, development and implementation of control measures, and presentation of educational programs relevant to infection prevention.
- Current CA RN License
- Current Infection Control Certification
- 3-5 years’ clinical experience in acute care, including 2 years’ infection control experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of OSHA, APIC, Title 22, Joint Commission, and CDC regulations and guidelines
Join our care team.
We know it takes a special person to work in healthcare. At Doctors Medical Center of Modesto, we’re committed to providing a rewarding and enriching environment that attracts the best people in the industry.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including:
- 401(k) savings plan
- Medical/vision/dental/life insurance after the 31st day of employment
- Paid time-off program
- Online educational program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment program
- Employee stock purchase plan
A growing community
Modesto offers more than just an exciting career. It’s a growing city with a strong economy and affordable housing. Modesto has all the benefits of the big city – located just outside the Bay Area – while also maintaining that small-town feel. Modesto features good schools, libraries and community organizations. Modesto also offers plenty of outdoor recreation, with nearby rivers, lakes, campsites, golf courses, and parks.
A top employer
When you work at Doctors Medical Center, you’ll recognize the difference in quality, devotion and attention we give to both our employees and our patients. You’ll be a part of the team that is leading the community to better health.
Apply now for immediate consideration!