This position is responsible for maintaining tablespace changes in various Practice Management applications, training and support, clinic go lives and optimizations, providing and project management support. Project management support may include setting up planning, directing, and coordinating all aspects of new projects involving established or new clinics including the training and growth of all Associates and Licensed Healthcare Practitioners (LHP) for the various practice management applications. The incumbent will work collaboratively with regional leadership, physicians, clinical staff, senior leadership, vendors and various other departments on a regular basis. The position is primarily responsible for, but not limited to, all set up, modifications and terminations of various practice management applications, as well as maintenance of the clinical templates as directed by policy. This position will also be responsible for coordinating practice start ups, providing education and training by webinar, teleconference, group and/or in-person. Works on-site when indicated to provide training and support including handling complex customer service issues.
1. Become familiar with all practice management and EMR applications software with ability to troubleshoot software system
2. Works with project Teams to implement Internal settings including departments, providers, users upon receipt of appropriate authorization
3. Oversees the administration and maintenance of computer software tables as assigned
4. Provide individual and group training and support upon request, and upon additional of new offices, physicians, and hires.
5. Provide elbow to elbow support for clinical staff, mid-levels, and physicans
6. Optimize clinical workflows through on-site review, in office support and table build.
7. Accelerate provider workflows in order to increase patient satisfaction and clinical quality, in order to meet system goals.
8. Provide recommendations about accessing information and support
9. Interface set-up and support
10. Maintain log and/or list of required training, support, and software maintenance
11. Advise staff of security breach and/or change in password or security status
12. Ensure users providers are terminated as appropriate
13. Ability to create custom reports and understanding output values in order to optimize workflows.
14. Keeps team well informed of changes when necessary
15. Effectively communicates relevant software related information to superiors.
16. Resolves and or escalates issues in a timely fashion
17. Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
18. Serves as main point of contact on all software maintenance matters.
19. Keeps track of lessons learned and shares with team members
20. Manages day-to-day internal client interaction
21. Sets and manages internal client expectations
22. Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
23. Communicates effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
24. Continually seeks opportunities to increase internal client satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
25. Ability to modify or create configuration controlled software, test changes to verify requirements and install builds in a controlled operational environment.
26. Establishes and implements goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems for assigned administrative areas.
27. Resolves problems in administrative areas and ensures compliance with regulations and standards.
28. Works in conjunction with Regional Directors, Practice Managers, Central Services, and Physicians
29. Serves as liaison between clinic and external agencies.
30. Participates in professional development activities to keep current with health care trends and practices.
31. Develops a particular skill in others to bring them up to a predetermined standard of work performance.
32. Reviews and analyzes facility activities and data to aid planning and process improvement with the Practice management and EMR products.
33. Inspects facilities and makes recommendations to ensure emergency readiness and compliance to access, safety, and sanitation regulations.
34. Prepares activity reports to inform senior leadership and regional management of the status of implementation plans and projects.
35. Maintains awareness of advances in data and processing technology, government regulations, and health insurance changes.
36. Maintains strong working knowledge of and ability to implement policies and procedures for medical facilities.
37. Follows the CHRISTUS Health guidelines related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), designed to prevent or detect unauthorized disclosure of Protected Health Information (PHI).
38. Maintains strict confidentiality.
39. Uses oral and written communication skills to effectively convey ideas in a clear, positive manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission.
40. Maintains established CHRISTUS Health policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control.
41. Implements job responsibilities in a manner that is consistent with the CHRISTUS Mission and Code of Ethics and supportive of CHRISTUS Health cultural diversity objectives.
42. Performs other related work as required.