* Integrity: I am honest and ethical in all I say and do!
* Compassion: I will exceed my customerâ™s expectations by providing spiritually driven,
* Accountability: I hold myself accountable for all my actions.
* Respect: I treat every individual as a person of worth, dignity and value.
* Excellence: I will exceed the expectations of the patients and family we serve and measure
this service through continuous surveying of patient satisfaction.
3. Demonstrates effective communication skills; is able to report and convey required information either verbally or in writing; maintains required level of confidentiality; consults with and/or advises appropriate personnel of situations requiring follow-up or attention.
4. Conforms to all Adventist Health System corporate/Florida Hospital Heartland Division organizational and departmental policies and procedures including but not limited to:
Â· AHS Code of Conduct as outlined in the âœGuidelines for Employeesâ handbook.
5. Establishes and maintains a history of regular attendance; makes appropriate use of PDO, and observes department call-in procedures for absence; establishes and maintains punctual work habits. Exhibits timely arrival and departure and dependable time habits including meal and other breaks.
6. Attends/participates in mandatory facility-wide and department training/meetings as required (including but not limited to: Net Learning, safety training, etc.). Is able to demonstrate and apply knowledge of fire, safety, security and disaster procedure regulations as presented in orientation and as pertains to each work area.
7. Supports departmental and organizational Mission through:
Â· Appropriate use of resources
Â· Providing assistance to team members
Â· Accepting work or schedule assignments
Â· Participating in process and performance improvement as required
8. Required to respond to emergency situations (i.e., disasters, hurricanes, etc.) by reporting to department and staying until the crisis is over or your position is covered by incoming personnel. This is a mandatory requirement. Refusal to respond may result in termination.
8. Contributes to the successful achievement of department-stated goals and objectives and will
facilitate staff cohesiveness and communication
The Endoscopy Tech is an on the job trained person, who assumes the responsibility of assisting the physician and the RN with endoscopic procedures.
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.