The Infection Control Practitioner is responsible for identifying, investigating, monitoring, and reporting health care associated infections. The ICP collaborates with teams and individuals to create and sustain infection prevention strategies, and provide feedback and reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop, implement, and evaluate the organizational infection prevention program.
3. Develop annual surveillance plan based on population(s) served, services provided and analysis of surveillance data.
4. Utilize epidemiologic principles to conduct surveillance data.
5. Evaluate and modify the surveillance plan as necessary.
6. Communicate infection prevention and control information and data to various health care workers DLSH.
7. Assess and address learning needs to the staff, residents, and visitors.
8. Participate in PI meeting teams, and initiatives as indicated.
9. Assess risk of occupational exposures to infectious diseases.
10. Assist the Director of Nursing with maintaining all active charts and closed medical records.
11. Comply with regulatory and mandatory reporting requirements at the local, state, and federal levels.
12.Stay current on infection prevention and control regulatory and accreditation.
Certified Infection Control Practitioner
Internal Number: 810
About De La Salle Hall
De La Salle Hall is a 32 bed Skilled Nursing Facility for Christian Brothers located in Lincroft, NJ.
BACK TO TOP
APIC Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else APIC has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at APIC Career Center.