Are you looking for a rewarding career? We're looking for a qualifiedProgram Manager, Infection Preventionlike you to join our Texas Health family.
Work location: Texas Health Denton
Work environment: Quality Management
Work hours: Full Time, 40 Hours, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:30pm
Salary range: $40.59 - $59.60 per hour (based on relevant experience)
At Texas Health Denton we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 255-bed, full-service hospital serving our community since 1987. Our central location provides convenient care to people in the DFW Metroplex and all across North Texas and Oklahoma. With more than 1,000 employees and 350+ physicians on our medical staff we are one of Denton County's largest employers. If you're looking for heart and vascular care, women's services, orthopedics and sports medicine, we've got it. Plus we're a Level III neonatal intensive care unit and provide pain management, emergency medicine, and bariatric surgery. And talk about award winning. Texas Health Denton is a Joint Commission-accredited Primary Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center, a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, a Baby Friendly Facility and a Pathways to Excellence-designated hospital. We are the only choice in Denton for oncology services, women and infants' services, pediatric services and much more. As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
• Bachelor's Degree Nursing, Microbiology, Medical Technology, Biology or related field Required
• Master's Degree Public Health Required
• Two Years acute care hospital (e.g. nursing or microbiology) or infectious disease epidemiology Required
• Supervisory experience Preferred
• RN - Registered Nurse - Bachelor's degree in Nursing Upon Hire Required or
• MT(ASCP) - Medical Technologist if Bachelor's degree in Microbiology, Medical Technology or Biology Upon Hire Required or
• M(ASCP) - Microbiology if Bachelor's degree in Microbiology, Medical Technology or Biology Upon Hire Req And
• CIC - Certification in Infection Prevention and Control 3 Years Req
Position Responsibilities Texas Health Denton's Program Manager, Infection Prevention will help Program goals be advanced through collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and customers.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful Program Manager, will
• Report outcomes to stakeholders, adapting presentation to audience.
• Report data to state and federal agencies in an accurate and timely manner.
• Will be sure findings, recommendations, and policies of the program are disseminated to appropriate groups or individuals.
• Confirm the function, role, and value of the program is provided to customers.
• Be a subject matter expert in Infection Prevention and Control and be sure this information is provided to customers/stakeholders. • Advance program goals through collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and customers. • Identify opportunities for improvement through coordination of multi-disciplinary process improvement (PI) teams.
• Identify and critically analyze scientific evidence, to include synthesis of interventions with the greatest benefit, identify barriers to successful implementation, and create innovative approaches to remove barriers.
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health Program Manager, Infection Prevention you will enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health Denton a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
2021 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
“America's Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Denton Program Manager, Infection Prevention:
Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
Positively impact patients' quality of life
Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated clinical leadership resources