Poughkeepsie, New York
Suffern, New York
South San Francisco, California
As an Infection Control - Employee Health Nurse / RN you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in nursing or healthcare related field.
- Master's degree in clinical specialty preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute for education requirements.
- Current State RN license required.
- ICP or related certification preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience in medical-surgical or critical care nursing.
- Experience in Infection Control with basic knowledge of the principles of epidemiology and inctions, diseases, sterilization, sanitation, and disinfection practice preferred.
- Experience in handling employee health preferred.