This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN). LVHN emerges from the COVID-19 pandemic with exceptional care providers and financial strength. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, with numerous health centers, physician practices, rehab locations, ExpressCARE sites, and other outpatient care locations offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is looking for a full-time Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician with significant clinical experience to join our Comprehensive Health Services & Hepatitis Care Center. Must have experience and a passion to work with people living with hepatitis B or C, LGBTQ+ individuals, trans and gender diverse individuals, people with substance use disorder and/or behavioral health problems, and often those experiencing homelessness.
- Comprehensive Health Services is a regional leader providing co-located and coordinated care to a variety of patients:
- Ryan White-funded practice offering comprehensive primary care to those living with HIV;
- HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP);
- Gender-affirming care for the trans and gender non-conforming community;
- Treatment of hepatitis B and hepatitis C.
- Patients are supported by a multidisciplinary team of clinical staff, integrated case management, psychiatry, behavioral health specialists, clinical pharmacist, dietician, and peer coaches/outreach workers.
- Active clinical research site with current trials focusing on HIV antiretrovirals and testing devices as well as COVID-19 vaccines.
- Strong clinical, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- A network champion for LBGTQ+ patients and a passion for clinical work.
- Experience working in an ethnically, culturally, and racially diverse environment.
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals.
- Experience in medical management of gender-affirming hormone therapy is necessary.
- Specialty training in infectious diseases or HIV specialist credential is optional.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- A valid PA Medical License or the ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive compensation with annual bonuses
- Excellent benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Starting and Retention Bonuses
- Residents and Fellows are eligible for a monthly education stipend
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- PSLF eligible employer
- Student loan forgiveness support
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is consistently recognized for providing world-class care and being a great place to work. For the 23rd year in a row, LVHN is on U.S. News and World Report's Best Hospitals in America list. This achievement recognizes our unwavering commitment to be the health care partner the people of our community need, expect and deserve. LVHN is also a committed partner to its employees. In 2021, LVHN was voted as the top large employer in the region by its employees and the community. LVHN earned the designation "A Great Place to Work" based on network wide employee survey. Becker's Healthcare placed LVHN on its list of the "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare" and Forbes ranked LVHN first among Pennsylvania health care employers.
About Lehigh Valley
The Lehigh Valley is a beautiful region in Eastern Pennsylvania which is located 1 hour north of Philadelphia & 1.5 hours west of New York City! This reasonable cost of living area consists of historic cities such as Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton and
numerous small towns. The region is home to outstanding public and private schools, ten colleges and universities, safe neighborhoods, music festivals, minor league sport teams and a strong economy! To learn more about the Lehigh Valley visit: www.discoverlehighvalley.com
LVHN invites you to partner with us for your own career experience. Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.
Lehigh Valley Health Network Careers Overview - YouTube