Spartanburg Medical Center (SMC) is seeking to hire FULL TIME BC/BE EP Cardiologist. The Cardiologist will join an expanding hospital-employed cardiology program comprised of general, interventional, structural and EP cardiologists, along with APP support.
- Practice provides in house echo, stress echo and stress nuclear studies
- Full spectrum of EP services including devices (pacemakers including biventricular pacers, ICD), ablations (SVT/Afib/VT), diagnostic EP studies
- Call w/ support from robust hospitalist service
- EPIC EMR
- Supportive Physician Leadership
- Hospital Employed Practice
- Exceptional compensation package including:
o Generous CME allowance and time off per year
- Attractive Retirement options
- Paid Malpractice to include tail coverage
- Generous Sign on Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- PSLF Approved Institution
Spartanburg Medical Center provides comprehensive cardiovascular services to a catchment area serving 450,000 patients. Services include full non-invasive, invasive and interventional cardiology, cardiovascular surgical and structural heart programs
Just an hour from the Blue Ridge Mountains and 3 hours from the ocean, Housing is moderately priced, educational options abound, and residents still value old fashioned gentility and respect for others. Commuting is easy, and your recreational opportunities are endless. Come find out why everyone wants to live here, in the Upstate!
Kristin Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter
888-997-5488, 864-560-6171 email@example.com; www.spartanburgregional.com
Medical Group of the Carolinas (MGC) is a Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System's physician group, made up of more than 600 physicians in more than 29 specialties and 38 primary care; serving Upstate South Carolina and western North Carolina. MGC has 90 locations, which include primary care, family medicine, internal medicine, specialties, pediatric OB/GYN practices, women's services locations, and immediate care.
The medical network of practices includes family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, immediate care, emergency medicine, inpatient medicine, allergy, medical weight loss, cardiology, cardiothoracic and vascular surgery, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology, surgery, gynecologic oncology, infectious disease, maternal fetal medicine, occupational health, oncology, hematology, orthopedic surgery, palliative care, pediatric critical care, physical medicine and rehabilitation, plastic surgery, psychiatry, radiation oncology, rheumatology, vascular access and wound care.