Up to $20,000 Sign-On bonus for experienced Nurse Manager / RN
The Clinical Nurse Manager, in collaboration with the Director, assists in managing the patient care unit for administrative and clinical aspects to include organizing, developing, directing & assuring the delivery of cost-effective, quality patient care. The Clinical Nurse Manager directs & oversees the process which ensures that the patient care is delivered in the accordance with the established hospital, State, Federal and Joint Commission, ANA policies, procedures, regulations, ethics, and standards. The Clinical Nurse Manager provides education to staff based on theoretical and clinical expertise. The Clinical Nurse Manager will have twenty-four hour accountability to ensure clinical resource and continuity of patient care.
When delivering patient care:
1) provides high quality, safe, cost effective, total nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process
2) assumes the responsibility for overall coordination and integration of patient care based on need of the patient and family members
3) directs care according to established standards of safety, risk management, infection control, with the goal being to discharge the patient with an optimum level of care provided
4) utilized evidence-based practice in accordance with professional standards and adheres to the Florida State Nurse Practice Act
5) reviewed orders/test results and documents care delivered accurately and timely in the electronic health record.
Position Qualifications (including required licensure/certifications, education and job knowledge / experience):
Minimum: AA degree in Nursing Preferred: Bachelorâ��s or Masters degree in Nursing
Two years experience in a clinical related specialty; one year supervisory or management experience, working knowledge of Quality Improvement process & Joint Commission standards
Florida RN, AHA BLS, ACLS, & PALS required
TNCC, ENPC & CEN encouraged
Job: Managers and Directors
Primary Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Facility: West Boca Medical Center
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Evening
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.